Sunday, January 01, 2012

Sooner or Later



Sooner or Later - Mat Kearney

We’re all standing with our backs against the wall
Sooner or later
Waiting on a phone that never calls, at all
Heartbreak comes, rollin’ in like a storm
Sooner or later
Trying to swim but you’re sinking like a stone, alone
And I can feel fire in the night waiting here
Baby it’s like we’re walking on a wire through the fear
Take my hand, we’ll get there

Sooner or later
I swear we’re gonna make it
We’re gonna make it
Sooner or later
I swear we’re gonna make it
We’re gonna make it
Milk and honey ’til we get our fill
I’ll keep chasing it, I always will
Sooner or later, I swear
We’ll make it there
Sooner than later

We’re all waiting on a dream that’s hard to own
Sooner or later
Trying to feel the high without the low, you know
You can feel fire in the night lying here
Baby it’s like we’re walking on a wire through the fear
Take my hand, we’ll get there

Sooner or later
I swear we’re gonna make it
We’re gonna make it
Sooner or later
I swear we’re gonna make it
We’re gonna make it
Milk and honey ’til we get our fill
I’ll keep chasing it, I always will
Sooner or later, I swear
We’ll make it there
Sooner than later

The fear inside, the hills we’ve climbed
The tears this side of
heaven, all these dreams inside of me
I swear we’re gonna get there

Sooner or later
I swear we’re gonna make it
We’re gonna make it
Sooner or later
I swear we’re gonna make it
We’re gonna make it
Milk and honey ’til we get our fill
I’ll keep chasing it, I always will
Sooner or later, I swear
We’ll make it there
Sooner than later

======

這是個需要勇氣與堅持的時刻,
不論是面對改變,或是改變前的沉息。

在點滴裡持續累積,或是變換身份與跑道;
在忙碌中尋找喘息,或是接受無薪假洗禮;
在重複下依然度日,或是面臨全新的挑戰;
繼續體驗孤單,或是執手走上旅途;
面對逝去,或是迎接新生命。

我們有時為現狀憤怒、軟弱、憂傷,
但是卻也以平和、堅強、樂觀面對。

感謝你的陪伴,
新的一年,一個微笑擁抱,和平凡的優雅。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cniu2kMdUI

No comments:

Post a Comment