Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Musical Is Back!

The Musical Is Back!

Hugh Jackman, Beyonce, Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron, Amanda Seyfried, and Dominic Cooper

["Top Hat, White Tie and Tails"/"Top Hat"]
HUGH
Puttin' on my top hat
Tyin' up my white tie
Brushin' off my tails
I'm steppin' out, my dear
To breathe an atmosphere
That simply reeks with class
And I trust that you'll excuse my dust
When I step on the gas
For I'll be there
Taking off my top hat
Tyin' up my white tie
["Singin' in the Rain"/"Singin' in the Rain"]
HUGH
Dancin' and I'm singin'
In the rain
Just...
["Big Spender"/"Sweet Charity"]
BEYONCE
Hey, big spender.
["Maria"/"West Side Story"]
HUGH
Maria
["Top Hat, White Tie and Tails"/"Top Hat"]
BEYONCE
I'm puttin' on my top hat
Tyin' up my white tie
Brushin' off my tails
I'm dudin' up my shirt front
Puttin' in the shirt studs
Polishin' my nails
["You're the One that I Want"/"Grease"]
HUGH
I got chills
They're multiplyin'
BEYONCE
And I'm losin' control
HUGH
'Cause the power
You're supplyin'
It's electrifyin'
BEYONCE
You better shape up
'Cause I need a man
And my heart is set on you
HUGH & BEYONCE
You're the one that I want
Ooh, ooh, ooh, honey
The one that I want
Ooh, ooh, ooh,
["Maria"/"The Sound of Music"]
HUGH
How do you solve a problem like Maria
["All that Jazz"/"Chicago"]
BEYONCE
Come on, babe
Why don't we paint the town
HUGH
And all that jazz
BEYONCE
I'm gonna rouge my knees
And roll my stockings down
HUGH & BEYONCE
And all that jazz
["Lady Marmalade"/"Moulin Rouge!"]
VANESSA & AMANDA
Hey, sister. Go sister.
Soul sister. Go sister.
Hey, sister. Go sister.
Soul sister. Go sister.
BEYONCE
He met marmalade down in old moulin rouge
Struttin' her stuff on the street
VANESSA & AMANDA
She said
Hello, hey joe
You wanna give it a go
["One Night Only"/"Dreamgirls"]
BEYONCE, VANESSA, & AMANDA
Oh, oh, oh!
HUGH & BEYONCE
We've got one night only
One night only
That's all we have to spare
One night only
Let's not pretend to care
["You Can't Stop the Beat"/"Hairspray"]
VANESSA, ZAC, AMANDA, & DOMINIC
'Cause you can't stop
The motion of the ocean
They can try to stop the paradise
We're dreamin' of
But they cannot stop the rhythm
Of two hearts in love to stay
["I Don't Know How to Love Him"/"Jesus Christ Superstar"]
BEYONCE
I don't know how to love him
["You Can't Stop the Beat"/"Hairspray"]
VANESSA, ZAC, AMANDA, & DOMINIC
You can't stop the beat
["At Last"/"Orchestra Wives"]
BEYONCE
At last
My love has come along
["Last Chance"/"High School Musical 3: Senior Year"]
VANESSA & ZAC
It's our last chance
To share the stage
Before we go
Our separate ways
["Maria"/"West Side Story"]
HUGH
Maria
I just met a girl named Maria
["Senior Year Spring Musical Medley"/"High School Musical 3: Senior Year"]
VANESSA & ZAC
High school wasn't meant
To last forever
["Mamma Mia"/"Mamma Mia!"]
AMANDA & DOMINIC
Why, why
Did I ever let you go
["Don't Cry for Me, Argentina"/"Evita"]
BEYONCE
Truth is I never left you
["Mamma Mia"/"Mamma Mia!"]
ALL
Just one look
And I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything
Whoa Whoa
Mamma mia
Here I go again
My, my
How can I resist you
Mamma mia
Does it show again
My, my, just how much I've missed you
Yes, I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why
Did I ever let you go
["Top Hat, White Tie and Tails"/"Top Hat"]
ALL
I'm putting on my top hat
Tyin' up my white tie
Dancin' in my tails
["Over the Rainbow"/"The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"]
BEYONCE
If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh, why,
Can't I
["Somehow, Someday, Somewhere"/"West Side Story"]
HUGH
Somehow
Someday
Somewhere

======

今年的奧斯卡頒獎典禮感想:
1. 沒有編劇罷工事件真是太好了!
2. The musical is truly back! (希望上面的歌詞和出處沒有缺漏和誤植。)
中場精彩歌舞秀YouTube影片連結:

No comments:

Post a Comment